country of registration:
Dauria Aerospace was founded in 2012 by a Russian serial entrepreneur Michail Kokorich. Dauria positioned itself as a satellite manufactured company with offices in Munich, Skolkovo, and Mountain View, California.
The company planned to deploy a fleet of small satellites (10-100 kg) to offer global Earth Observation and communications services. In plans were to offer four satellites designs:
- Sagitta, a spacecraft equipped for remote asset monitoring and control;
- Perseus, a moderate-resolution Earth-imaging spacecraft designed to operate in a constellation;
- Pyxis, a polar-broadband communications satellite;
- Auriga is an Earth observation craft designed to offer multispectral imagery for resource monitoring, precision agriculture, and other change-detection applications.
The company also had a partnership with Samsung Electronics to draw on the firm’s commercial communications expertise to support its efforts to build low-cost small satellites and associated ground support infrastructure.
Because of the court case with Roscomos, the company started bankruptcy procedure in 2020.
1. Aniara Communications Pvt. Ltd. (India),
2. Aquila Space
1. I2BF Global Ventures,
2. VEB Innovations,
Destinus, SteamJet Space, Astro digital, ExactFarming, TransAstra, Momentus, Avant space